I was born and raised in the small Midwestern town of Galesburg Illinois, and played professional golf on the PGA and Web.com Tours for nearly 20 years. Between both Tours, I had 2 wins on the Web.com Tour, made 179 cuts with 3 runner-ups, 26 top 10’s, and 70 top 25 finishes. Competing against the best players in the world has now provided me the unique opportunity of passing on my experiences and knowledge to golfers of all ages and abilities. My mission is to provide all my students with a positive learning experience that helps them achieve their golf goals while exceeding their expectations. Whether you are a beginner or an aspiring tour player, I hope you will give me the opportunity to help you lower your scores and make this wonderful game even more enjoyable.
- Best PGA Tour finish – 3rd place Michelob Championship
- Best Web.com finish – Winner Hershey Open, Winner Quail Hollow Open
- Lowest round on the PGA Tour – 62 at the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic
- Qualified for two U.S. Open Championships
- 10 Holes-In-One
- MCI Long Drive Finalist
- Florida State Amateur Champion
- Drafted out of high school by the St. Louis Cardinals as a catcher. Played four years of minor league baseball with the Cardinals, Angels and Yankees.
- Major League Baseball Scout for two years
- Sarasota Junior Golf Association – Board Member
- PGA of America – Member